[Samba] Compatibility with Windows Server 2012 R2

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 12 18:05:01 UTC 2016

Dear Andrew,I appreciate the support.I'm sure that will soon get the solution to the problem of compatibility between versions of the schema.
I just did a test. I created a User with the samba-tool, then I went on AD and checked. Replication worked perfectly.Also had success with the command: samba-tool drs clone-dc-databaseThe database has been successfully cloned.
I will perform other tests, but I'm convinced that I will be able to replace MS by Samba.Thank you all!