[Samba] Option configure

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:13:27 UTC 2016

Certainly the behaviour of couple Samba / Systemd has changed at one
moment: I did not write by myself these unit files so the presence of
"type=forking" was wrote by someone else and certainly it was working at
that moment with that kind of type in unit file.

Could you simply try to modify type=forking to type=notify and test again?
Perhaps your old has disappeared (they do sometimes, not often enough)...