[Samba] Demote Win2008R2 DC Fail

Anderson Hoffmann do Carmo anderson.hoffmann at gsurfnet.com
Tue Jul 12 11:44:40 UTC 2016

Hi!

I tried the following command, but it is not recognized. My Samba is 4.3.9
from Ubuntu Repository.
I need to update the Samba?

root at gteste2:~#
root at gteste2:~# samba-tool domain demote --remove-other-dead-server=GTESTE
-UAdministrador --password=*********
Usage: samba-tool domain demote [options]

samba-tool domain demote: error: *no such option:
--remove-other-dead-server*
root at gteste2:~#

Anderson Hoffmann do Carmo
MCP | MTA | MCDST | MCTS | MCSA | MS | MOS |
ITIL-F | ISFS | CLOUDF | CI-SCS | VCA-DCV |