[Samba] Demote Win2008R2 DC Fail

Anderson Hoffmann do Carmo anderson.hoffmann at gsurfnet.com
Mon Jul 11 19:04:02 UTC 2016

I am transfer using 'samba-tool fsmo transfer --role=all
I am try demote Windows using DCPROMO.EXE on Windows Server
The output of command, no errors. (CN=GTESTE2 = Samba DC)

root at gteste2:/anderson#
root at gteste2:/anderson# *samba-tool fsmo show*
SchemaMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
InfrastructureMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
RidAllocationMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
PdcEmulationMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
DomainNamingMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
DomainDnsZonesMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
ForestDnsZonesMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GTESTE2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=testead,DC=gsurfnet,DC=com
root at gteste2:/anderson#

​Thanks,​

​Anderson Hoffmann