[Samba] Home Folder

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:41:24 UTC 2016

Hello!
But when I add the User the way "Home folder" the folder is
automatically created it already comes with these permissions:

getfacl rs-01 /
# File: rs-01 /
# Owner: administrator
# Group: domain \ 040users
user :: rwx
user: rs-01: rwx
user: administrator: rwx
group :: r-x
group: domain \ 040users: r-x
group: BUILTIN \ 134administrators: rwx
mask :: rwx
other :: ---
default: user :: rwx
default: user: rs-01: rwx
default: user: administrator: rwx
default: x r-group ::
default: group: domain \ 040users: r-x
default: group: BUILTIN \ 134administrators: rwx
default: mask :: rwx
default: other :: ---

and something else as well "ACL entry to" --- "." ??

Thanks!!!