[Samba] Can the 'operatingSystemVersion' value of DC computers in LDAP server keeps up to date?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:42:31 UTC 2016

I would say you can change it manually after upgrading your Samba packages
(ldbedit?), you can modify these packages for one of them do this
modification once the package is installed (ldbmodify + LDIF?) or more
complex - for me - would be to modify Samba's code itself to add some
verification at start up  or something like that to update this value.