[Samba] Compatibility with Windows Server 2012 R2

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 10 11:57:25 UTC 2016

I had joined the Samba as a secondary DC. At first he imported all (accounts, groups, users and gpo).I can see all the objects that were imported. But the version of Schema Samba came as 69. The errors that I notice is regarding DNS and ForestDNS synchronization.It seems that the error is displayed when you synchronize Samba for Windows. When Windows to Samba, the commands do not return error.