[Samba] Problem with Samba 4 samba_dnsupdate

Igor & Sandra group.alm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:21:28 UTC 2016

Hello!

I have a problem in my AD, after removing a file server that was as AD
member.
I can no longer put any computer in the domain.
In the Samba 4, run a command like wbinfo - u. wbinfo -g, samba-tool user
list and it works, but when I type samba_dnsupdate --all-name
--verbose generates
the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/samba/sbin/samba_dnsupdate", line 631, in <module>
    get_credentials(1p)
  File "/opt/samba/sbin/samba_dnsupdate", line 123, in get_credentials
    raise e
RuntimeError: kinit for SRV-AD$@FAN.COM failed (Preauthentication failed)

The computer that are in the field working normally, but I can not enter
more computer in the domain.

*Igor Motta(84) 98778-7806*