[Samba] cifs share for profiles

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:40:11 UTC 2016

with  getfacl userprofiles appear that domain admins has no permission, and
I have configured as appear in wiki profiles, but only step that I can't
configure is chgrp doamin admins

# getfacl /local/var/profilesad/usertest/
# file: local/var/profilesad/usertest/
# owner: 20087
# group: 513
user::rwx
user:20087:rwx
user:3000001:rwx
group::---
group:513:---
group:3000001:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:20087:rwx
default:user:3000001:rwx
default:group::---
default:group:513:---
default:group:3000001:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

getent passwd and getent group in samba 4 ad dc server no result related
with users and roup from samba doamin

Where is the problem?