[Samba] getfacl not have domain name and samba4 not work correctly

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 4 14:56:47 UTC 2016

Hai,

>I configured in Windows the shared directory *TECNOLOGIA* security settings >assigning full permissions to *grupo_tecnologia* (technology group).

What are the "share" rights on that share.
For example did you remove authenticated users or everyone and added a new one?

Is this a share which windows users only accesses.. try adding
acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes
to your share. !!

DO RE-APLY YOUR SHARE AND SECURITY SETTINGS TO BE SURE ITS SET OK.

You are missing a right somewhere on share or folder or your missing an UID/GID somewhere.

Look here :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/File_sharing

and choose 1 of the Setup shares, dont mix them.

Gr.

Louis