[Samba] Where is krb5.keytab or equivalent?

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Jul 1 06:01:06 UTC 2016

My dovecot-ldap.conf.ext. I use the field mail in ads so my user logins are: user at tplk.loc and Windows password.

hosts = ip.mysamb.dc:389
dn = cn=myuserfordevecotlogintoads,cn=users,dc=tplk,dc=loc
dnpass = mysecretpassword

auth_bind = yes
ldap_version = 3

base = cn=Users,dc=tplk,dc=loc
scope = subtree
user_filter = (mail=%u)
pass_filter = (mail=%u)
pass_attrs = mail=%u,= userPassword=password

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24