[Samba] [samba4] DNS updates

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:33:25 UTC 2016

Hai Louis,

I should be able to answer you tomorrow: I pushed installation of 10 DC
before leaving work and this process would not be able to use workaround
described earlier because of SSH not yet open between the two sites. I
expect all other needed ports to be open, so I expect only the replication
workaround to be failed this night.
So tomorrow I should arrive at work with 10 DC joined to my AD and just
rebooted.
FSMO would not have been rebooted at that moment. If no replication took
place in the night I'll try to reboot FSMO then to reboot all DC one by one.

Greetings,

mathias