[Samba] Securring DHCP, with DDNS

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Jan 26 16:43:30 UTC 2016

On 26/01/16 16:15, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> Rowland.. the solution to the failover came after we advices to setup with 2 servers and manualy start them up..
>
> Maybe its best we put this on the samba wiki?
> Would help a lot of users.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Louis

I have been thinking about this, but was unsure where to put it, no
point in putting it somewhere that Marc has to move it from, so if you
are reading this Marc, can you create a holding page where you would
like it, point me at it and I will willingly write a page on using DHCP
on a DC with Bind9 (itdoesn't seem to work with the internal server),
with optional fail-over.

Rowland