[Samba] Notification of file modification in subdirectories not working

ivenhov iwan.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:24:19 UTC 2016

Hi Volker
Thanks for reply.
 managed to capture Samba logs 4.2.7 in debug 10

Subsribed to events on path /watchfolder recursively.
First notification is renaming a folder in a subfolder, path
/watchfolder/test/renamed   - that works OK.
Second notification is on path /watchfolder/test/subfile.txt and editing
that in Notepad on another Windows 7 machine via UNC path
That does not show notification.
Attached filtered pcap Wireshark file from machine subscribing to events

Let me know if you need anything else.
Daniel

log.smbd-sanit.txt.zip (558K) <http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4697311/0/log.smbd-sanit.txt.zip>
notification-failed.pcapng (4K) <http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4697311/1/notification-failed.pcapng>