[Samba] Samba DC sync issues - help

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 18 15:06:17 UTC 2016

Hai Nico,

Ok great, its fixed, and yes, i do think that the reboot fixed it, dont ask my why, i dont know.. i only know the fix ;-)

Seen this few times before..

About the script, did you run it without the password in the script or with the password in the script?

So i can check whats wrong there.

Your running samba 4.1.17 ? on which os?

Greetz,

Louis