[Samba] Samba DC sync issues - help

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 18 11:04:48 UTC 2016

Hai,

Reboot both servers first, DC1 and wait until its fully up, then reboot DC2, and run the replicate again but now like this :

samba-tool drs replicate dc_WITH_FSMO_ROLES dc_TO_SYNC_TO DC=win,DC=office

report if this worked.

And check with this one, you can run it on any samba DC.
https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/samba-check-db-repl.sh

configure it, and run it, and report back.
For the configure, NT_ADMIN_USER/PASS is sufficient.
And set CONFIGURED to yes

Greetz,

Louis