[Samba] Samba AD with Microsoft Account

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Wed Jan 13 10:30:34 UTC 2016

No, that's not normal behavior, and I assume that's what's responsible for those other issues you're experiencing.

I suggest you analyze your Samba installation thorougly using the information in the Wiki (there is a lot and in 90% problems can be solved or at least clearly identified with it). If it's just a lab setup, you might consider provisioning a new AD entirely. If you can't solve it on your own, start a new thread explaining your installation (network setup, smb.conf, dns etc), what you did to troubleshoot including the results, and where you're stuck. Leave out the MS or Office account stuff for now as it's not Samba relevant.

Viktor