[Samba] Samba AD with Microsoft Account

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz caskater47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:25:28 UTC 2016

I was able to find this thread that seems to be the same problem I am
having.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d861e179-6515-4322-a628-b7e73b2335e8/cannot-add-a-microsoft-account-to-domain-account-with-roaming-profiles?forum=win10itprogeneral

When provisioning a new AD domain controller in samba, I assume the default
behavior is that all user profiles are set to roaming?