[Samba] Samba AD with Microsoft Account

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz caskater47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:16:37 UTC 2016

In a related problem. I've tried linking my Office365 account. I get
through the sign-in process but when it is attempting to link the device I
can an error message stating:

*We weren't able to register your device and add your account to Windows.
Your access to org resources may be limited.*

The domain account I am logged in with is part of the Domain Admins group
so I don't think this should be a problem.