[Samba] Please review my smb.conf

DavidA dandbnews2 at talktalk.net
Sat Jan 2 20:18:35 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland

Thanks for your review. I will check all the points you raise, but one I do
not understand is:

"do all machines have the same dns domain name?"

What is the dns domain name in the context of a NetBios workgroup?  The only
dns I am aware of is the one provided by my ISP, and that won't be relevant
I think.

Best regards

David