[Samba] Question regarding delete permission on a share

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Feb 26 09:37:21 UTC 2016

Which samba version?

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen
Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator [mailto:goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Februar 2016 10:10
An: samba at lists.samba.org
Betreff: [Samba] Question regarding delete permission on a share

Hi,

silly question I feel a bit blind and lost right now :D....

I have a share on which I can delete files (what I should not be allowed
to) which have the chmod 755.

I'm not the owner, I'm just in the group which may read that file and Share ...

How are ACLs and write/read permissions organized. ...

Thanks for feedback/help/suggestions.

	Regards . Götz