[Samba] Samba 4.1.17-Debian as ADS member

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Feb 24 13:25:55 UTC 2016

Am 2016-02-24 um 14:18 schrieb Sketch:

> If you have "secrets and keytab" set before you do the "net ads join",
> it will create /etc/krb5.keytab automatically.  I would just do the join
> again to create the keytab file.  There is no harm in rejoining a
> machine to the domain as far as I'm aware.

Yes, cool! Worked.
So I added the recommended lines on the testbox: done.

It still says in log.smbd:

[2016/02/24 14:23:52.558588,  2]
../source3/auth/token_util.c:557(finalize_local_nt_token)
  WARNING: Failed to create BUILTIN\Administrators group!  Can Winbind
allocate gids?
[2016/02/24 14:23:52.559881,  2]
../source3/auth/token_util.c:581(finalize_local_nt_token)
  WARNING: Failed to create BUILTIN\Users group! Can Winbind allocate gids?
[2016/02/24 14:23:52.651268,  0]
../lib/util/become_daemon.c:136(daemon_ready)

btw: the testbox displays users/groups correctly in "ls" etc