[Samba] FSMO DC giving curious log output

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sun Feb 21 20:05:15 UTC 2016

> You don't built the documentation separately. Check if you have the
> three packages installed I asked you in my previous post. The just
>
> # cd /root/samba-4.3.4/
> # ./configure .....
> # make
> # make install
>
> The man pages are automatically built and installed.

That's what I thought initially. I just resorted to try and build the
documentation separately because it never got built together.

Anyway, the build succeeded now. I didn't have the "docbook-style-xsl"
package installed because the README for the documentation didn't
mention it as a needed dependency.

Thank you very much for your support!