[Samba] FSMO DC giving curious log output

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sun Feb 21 19:36:05 UTC 2016

hange the source in any way. tar xf to the /root directory
is all I did. I did "make clean" a number of times. The catalog file
is in the expected place.

> /root/bin/default/docs-xml/build/catalog.xml
> in your case.

Since I did "tar xf" inside /root the Samba files are in
/root/samba-4.3.4. So yes, the catalog resides in
/root/samba-4.3.4/bin/default/docs-xml/build/catalog.xml

I suppose that the "make" for the documentation must be done inside the
/root/samba-4.3.4/docs-xml directory, where the makefile is located. Am
I wrong?

(By the way, you answered to the wrong thread.)