[Samba] Problems building Samba documentation

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sat Feb 20 22:47:04 UTC 2016

I have been trying to build Samba 4.3.4 from source. Everything goes
fine except for the documentation. When I try to build it I always get
errors like the following:

warning: failed to load external entity
"http://www.samba.org/samba/smbdotconf/parameters.all.xml"
manpages/smb.conf.5.xml:764: element include: XInclude error : could not
load http://www.samba.org/samba/smbdotconf/parameters.all.xml, and no
fallback was found

When I try to input that URL on a browser I get:

The requested URL /samba/smbdotconf/parameters.all.xml was not found on
this server.

I would appreciate some advice by any member of this list.

Thank you