[Samba] Error net ads join

Oscar pelucheloko at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:11:51 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I have freshly created samba ad server in centos 7 from sernet packages.

All goes smooth, exceptly running this command (it's the same hole that i
find configuring samba in debian)

chgrp "Domain Admins" /usuarios
chgrp: grupo inválido: «Domain Admins»

also "getent group Domain\ Admins" don't return nothing.

I have changed /etc/nsswitch.conf

passwd:     files sss winbind
group:      files sss winbind

but still no luck, what i need to do please?

Thanks.