[Samba] RV: RV: Security tab missing, and another error

Oscar . pelucheloko at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 01:21:08 UTC 2016

Hi again!

I have done this:

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2015-March/190155.html

and now, when i do “pam-auth-update” i can see windbind as a second auth option

then i set in nsswitch.conf:

passwd:         compat winbind
group:          compat winbind

and now if i do:

chgrp "Domain Admins" /usuarios

not see error, also ls -lat / :

drwxr-xr-x  2 root domain admins  4096 feb 12 01:51 usuarios

thats ok i think, but

“getnet group” i dont see “domain admins” and each others.

getent group "Domain Admins" command send :

domain admins:x:3000008:

It’s all OK now?

Thanks for the help!

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10