[Samba] Error while adding workstation into domain

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Feb 10 16:14:07 UTC 2016

Also, this is often an incorrect dhcp setting.
Make sure you also send the primary domainname to the pc.

I use option 015 DNS Domain Name for that.

At the "change settings" in windows, where your change the pc name/domainname.

You should see the correct info like
Computer name : singleword_as_name
Full Computername : name.domain.tld
Domain domain.tld

If you dont see that, check you dhcp settings.

Greetz,

Louis