[Samba] [samba] DC validity test needed?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:02:22 UTC 2016

There is an optino --server=<some DC> to force usage of <some DC> for
synchronize with during demote, replacing auto-find of a working DC.

This option is also available for samba-tool domain join, to force usage of
specific DC at join time. This one is very useful during join following
restoration (at least in my own case)