[Samba] Samba on Win7?

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:45:33 UTC 2016

I will admin that I have never heard of Win 7 embedded server.   Or
actually Win 7 embedded.     But I presume it is a preconfigured win 7
pro system with some file sharing and that you don't have sufficient
access to config ipsec?

What are you trying to do ?  Are you trying to protect communications
between two devices on the same LAN  or over the internet?  VPN's are
typically using IPsec anyway, although in a tunnel.