[Samba] Error with samba update in debian.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Dec 28 13:01:07 UTC 2016

And i forgot to mention.

This is what i have for my squid.

auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid/negotiate_wrapper_auth \

    --kerberos /usr/lib/squid/negotiate_kerberos_auth -s HTTP/proxy.internal.domain.tld at REALM \

    --ntlm /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=gss-spnego --domain=NTDOMAIN

See the ntlm line. =>  --helper-protocol=gss-spnego

Greetz,

Louis