[Samba] change in CTDB-howto

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Tue Dec 27 16:01:21 UTC 2016

Here a little change to the target.mount. Louis told me, that it would
be a good idea to a the line:
Wants=network-online.target
to the script, to be sure that the network is up befor ctdb starts. This
is the new script:
-----------------
[Unit]
Description = CTDB Data dir
After=network.target glusterfs-server.service
Wants=network-online.target

[Mount]
What=c1:/gv1
Where=/glusterfs
Type=glusterfs
Options=defaults,acl

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
btw. c1 in the "What"-Field is the servername ;-)

Thank you Louis for testing my howto and taking a look at my script.

Stefan