[Samba] About error: 'Windows cannot access, you do not have permission to access'

Chenyehua chen.yehua at h3c.com
Tue Dec 27 13:34:24 UTC 2016

HI
I have a linux samba server and lists users at this server. and access the folder from the windows7 client.
Now i configure a LDAP sever and let samba to use it .
But I don’t want clients keeping the connection because I have changed the authentication,clinets need to re-login.
So I restart smbd. and it works.
Then,let clients reconnect to samba, but it report errors: Windows cannot access \\xxxxxx<file:///\\xxxxxx> You do not have permission to access \\xxxxx<file:///\\xxxxx>....
From server’ log,  the client login with old user and password which saved by last time success login.
But why the client can’t tell the wrong user or password,and it need to be re-login.
From google,I know restart service->workstation it can be useful to re-login.but it’s not kind to user or client.
Is there any helpful parameter in smb.comf to avoid the errors and client can reconnect without any operations such as restart workstation.
Or someone can tell me why client report this error.

Hope someone help, Thanks!
Best regards
本邮件及其附件含有杭州华三通信技术有限公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出
的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、
或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!