[Samba] Homes share doesn't work for AD DCs?

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Thu Dec 22 22:58:12 UTC 2016

Am 22.12.2016 um 23:30 schrieb Chris Rees via samba:
> Please would you consider adding a line at the top of that wiki page
> saying that it doesn't work?

There was already one tiny hidden sentence about this. I now added some
information to the introduction.

However, this page is in a really terrible shape and already on my list
for rewriting. As soon as the two "Shares with Windows/POSIX ALCs" pages
got their face-lift, this one will be next. Expect this in January.

> Would you accept such a manpage patch if you'd like me to do it?

Sure. Create a patch for master and send it to samba-technical for
review. Thanks.

Regards,
Marc