[Samba] Samba4 problem with Wndows Domain Trust

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:49:32 UTC 2016

I also get the "WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND" messages  on domain member
servers in my classic domain.           This seems to be regardless of
samba version (3.6.25 or 4.4.5 or 4.5.1) or if I compiled samba or using
precompiled package.

What I don't understand is why wbinfo seems to work in some cases but
not others.