[Samba] Samba] Samba4 problem with Wndows Domain Trust

wp1101412-josef josef at die-woelfles.de
Mon Dec 19 14:16:39 UTC 2016

Hi Gaiseric,

both packages have been provided as RPM and installed by yum. We didn´t have to
compile.

"wbinfo -i" shows the correct uidnumber for users of DOMAIN_A, but nothing for
users auf the trusted Domain DOMAIN_B.

We have another server running Centos 6 and Samba 4.4.4. It shows the same
problem: Only users and groups of DOMAIN_A are available.

The settings:

ldap server require strong auth = no =>  this makes no change.

client ldap sasl wrapping = plain  =>    If I set this, "wbinfo -g" lasts very
much longer and doesn´t deliver anything at all any longer.

Kind regards

Josef