[Samba] FW: Samba 4.5.3 unofficial for Debian Jessie. (amd64/i386)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Dec 19 13:14:53 UTC 2016

A bit extra info about the packages.

Testing is done an a test server, status ok.

I'm upgrading my production with my internal apt server.
Status now, 0 problems.
6 servers done; 2 x DC and 4 members.
(proxy server, print server, file server, and DC)

If everything keeps as is, i'll update the public apt repo tomorrow.
So beware, your samba 4.4.5-3 wil go to 4.5.3 for the people who use the public apt. The apt packages get signed also.

Please do read all the change logs before upgrading.
I summerized it here :
http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Upgrade-info.txt

Greetz,

Louis