[Samba] valid users with AD group

jsl6uy js16uy js16uy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:31:25 UTC 2016

Thanks very much for the quick response/info sir
Server is joined to the domain, which, I think, the info I listed
demonstrates, apologies if not

sssd has nothing to do with Samba.
>>I somewhat understand that sir. I listed mainly to provide info on auth
methods and services on the host. In case not listing affected diagnosis,
and just in case samba did something different interacting on system with
sss as a source for user/group accounting info

If so, then stop trying to get 'valid users' to work and use windows
ACLs instead :
>>I will check that out. thanks much again