[Samba] Redhat Dependencies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Dec 15 19:11:53 UTC 2016

Am 15.12.2016 um 20:06 schrieb Metin Koc via samba:
> Centos and redhat repositories are not the same. Also I tried epel already.

EPEL == EPEL
period

yum install perl-Parse-Yapp available perl-Test-Base available
python-crypto available

Dependencies Resolved

===================================================================================================================================================================================================================
  Package                                                         Arch
                                    Version
                   Repository                                  Size
===================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
  perl-Parse-Yapp                                                 noarch
                                    1.05-50.el7
                   base                                        48 k
  perl-Test-Base                                                  noarch
                                    0.62-1.el7
                   epel                                        51 k
  python2-crypto                                                  x86_64
                                    2.6.1-10.el7
                   epel                                       475 k
Installing for dependencies:
  gdbm-devel                                                      x86_64
                                    1.10-8.el7
                   base                                        47 k
  glibc-devel                                                     x86_64
                                    2.17-157.el7_3.1
                   updates                                    1.1 M
  glibc-headers                                                   x86_64
                                    2.17-157.el7_3.1
                   updates                                    668 k
  kernel-headers                                                  x86_64
                                    3.10.0-514.2.2.el7
                   updates                                    4.8 M
  libdb-devel                                                     x86_64
                                    5.3.21-19.el7
                   base                                        38 k
  libtomcrypt                                                     x86_64
                                    1.17-23.el7
                   epel                                       224 k
  libtommath                                                      x86_64
                                    0.42.0-4.el7
                   epel                                        35 k
  perl-Algorithm-Diff                                             noarch
                                    1.1902-17.el7
                   base                                        47 k
  perl-Archive-Extract                                            noarch
                                    1:0.68-3.el7
                   base                                        28 k
  perl-Archive-Zip                                                noarch
                                    1.30-11.el7
                   base                                       107 k
  perl-Business-ISBN                                              noarch
                                    2.06-2.el7
                   base                                        25 k
  perl-Business-ISBN-Data                                         noarch
                                    20120719.001-2.el7
                   base                                        24 k
  perl-CPAN                                                       noarch
                                    1.9800-291.el7
                   base                                       292 k
  perl-CPAN-Meta                                                  noarch
                                    2.120921-5.el7
                   base                                       113 k
  perl-CPAN-Meta-Requirements                                     noarch
                                    2.122-7.el7
                   base                                        24 k
  perl-CPAN-Meta-YAML                                             noarch
                                    0.008-14.el7
                   base                                        24 k
  perl-CPANPLUS                                                   noarch
                                    0.91.38-4.el7
                   base                                       307 k
  perl-DBD-SQLite                                                 x86_64
                                    1.39-3.el7
                   base                                       1.3 M
  perl-DBIx-Simple                                                noarch
                                    1.35-7.el7
                   base                                        43 k
  perl-Digest                                                     noarch
                                    1.17-245.el7
                   base                                        23 k
  perl-Digest-MD5                                                 x86_64
                                    2.52-3.el7
                   base                                        30 k
  perl-Digest-SHA                                                 x86_64
                                    1:5.85-3.el7
                   base                                        58 k
  perl-Digest-SHA1                                                x86_64
                                    2.13-9.el7
                   base                                        50 k
  perl-Encode-Locale                                              noarch
                                    1.03-5.el7
                   base                                        16 k
  perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder                                          noarch
                                    1:0.28.2.6-291.el7
                   base                                        67 k
  perl-ExtUtils-Install                                           noarch
                                    1.58-291.el7
                   base                                        74 k
  perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker                                         noarch
                                    6.68-3.el7
                   base                                       275 k
  perl-ExtUtils-Manifest                                          noarch
                                    1.61-244.el7
                   base                                        31 k
  perl-ExtUtils-ParseXS                                           noarch
                                    1:3.18-2.el7
                   base                                        77 k
  perl-File-Fetch                                                 noarch
                                    0.42-2.el7
                   base                                        27 k
  perl-File-Listing                                               noarch
                                    6.04-7.el7
                   base                                        13 k
  perl-File-Remove                                                noarch
                                    1.52-6.el7
                   base                                        26 k
  perl-HTML-Parser                                                x86_64
                                    3.71-4.el7
                   base                                       115 k
  perl-HTML-Tagset                                                noarch
                                    3.20-15.el7
                   base                                        18 k
  perl-HTTP-Cookies                                               noarch
                                    6.01-5.el7
                   base                                        26 k
  perl-HTTP-Daemon                                                noarch
                                    6.01-5.el7
                   base                                        20 k
  perl-HTTP-Date                                                  noarch
                                    6.02-8.el7
                   base                                        14 k
  perl-HTTP-Message                                               noarch
                                    6.06-6.el7
                   base                                        82 k
  perl-HTTP-Negotiate                                             noarch
                                    6.01-5.el7
                   base                                        17 k
  perl-IO-HTML                                                    noarch
                                    1.00-2.el7
                   base                                        23 k
  perl-IO-Socket-IP                                               noarch
                                    0.21-4.el7
                   base                                        35 k
  perl-IO-Socket-SSL                                              noarch
                                    1.94-5.el7
                   base                                       114 k
  perl-IPC-Cmd                                                    noarch
                                    1:0.80-4.el7
                   base                                        34 k
  perl-JSON-PP                                                    noarch
                                    2.27202-2.el7
                   base                                        55 k
  perl-LWP-MediaTypes                                             noarch
                                    6.02-2.el7
                   base                                        24 k
  perl-Locale-Maketext                                            noarch
                                    1.23-3.el7
                   base                                        93 k
  perl-Locale-Maketext-Simple                                     noarch
                                    1:0.21-291.el7
                   base                                        50 k
  perl-Log-Message                                                noarch
                                    1:0.08-3.el7
                   base                                        29 k
  perl-Log-Message-Simple                                         noarch
                                    0.10-2.el7
                   base                                        11 k
  perl-Module-Build                                               noarch
                                    2:0.40.05-2.el7
                   base                                       281 k
  perl-Module-CoreList                                            noarch
                                    1:2.76.02-291.el7
                   base                                        85 k
  perl-Module-Install                                             noarch
                                    1.06-4.el7
                   base                                       185 k
  perl-Module-Load                                                noarch
                                    1:0.24-3.el7
                   base                                        11 k
  perl-Module-Load-Conditional                                    noarch
                                    0.54-3.el7
                   base                                        18 k
  perl-Module-Loaded                                              noarch
                                    1:0.08-291.el7
                   base                                        46 k
  perl-Module-Metadata                                            noarch
                                    1.000018-2.el7
                   base                                        26 k
  perl-Module-Pluggable                                           noarch
                                    1:4.8-3.el7
                   base                                        29 k
  perl-Module-ScanDeps                                            noarch
                                    1.10-3.el7
                   base                                        45 k
  perl-Module-Signature                                           noarch
                                    0.73-2.el7
                   base                                        68 k
  perl-Net-HTTP                                                   noarch
                                    6.06-2.el7
                   base                                        29 k
  perl-Net-LibIDN                                                 x86_64
                                    0.12-15.el7
                   base                                        28 k
  perl-Net-SSLeay                                                 x86_64
                                    1.55-4.el7
                   base                                       285 k
  perl-Object-Accessor                                            noarch
                                    1:0.42-291.el7
                   base                                        55 k
  perl-PAR-Dist                                                   noarch
                                    0.49-2.el7
                   base                                        31 k
  perl-Package-Constants                                          noarch
                                    1:0.02-291.el7
                   base                                        45 k
  perl-Params-Check                                               noarch
                                    1:0.38-2.el7
                   base                                        18 k
  perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta                                            noarch
                                    1:1.4404-5.el7
                   base                                        14 k
  perl-Perl-OSType                                                noarch
                                    1.003-3.el7
                   base                                        20 k
  perl-Spiffy                                                     noarch
                                    0.31-3.el7
                   epel                                        37 k
  perl-Term-UI                                                    noarch
                                    0.36-2.el7
                   base                                        22 k
  perl-Test-Deep                                                  noarch
                                    0.110-2.el7
                   base                                        55 k
  perl-Test-Harness                                               noarch
                                    3.28-3.el7
                   base                                       302 k
  perl-Test-Simple                                                noarch
                                    0.98-243.el7
                   base                                       170 k
  perl-Text-Diff                                                  noarch
                                    1.41-5.el7
                   base                                        40 k
  perl-TimeDate                                                   noarch
                                    1:2.30-2.el7
                   base                                        52 k
  perl-URI                                                        noarch
                                    1.60-9.el7
                   base                                       106 k
  perl-WWW-RobotRules                                             noarch
                                    6.02-5.el7
                   base                                        18 k
  perl-YAML                                                       noarch
                                    0.84-5.el7
                   base                                        84 k
  perl-YAML-Tiny                                                  noarch
                                    1.51-6.el7
                   base                                        37 k
  perl-devel                                                      x86_64
                                    4:5.16.3-291.el7
                   base                                       453 k
  perl-libwww-perl                                                noarch
                                    6.05-2.el7
                   base                                       205 k
  perl-local-lib                                                  noarch
                                    1.008010-3.el7
                   base                                        64 k
  perl-version                                                    x86_64
                                    3:0.99.07-2.el7
                   base                                        84 k
  pyparsing                                                       noarch
                                    1.5.6-9.el7
                   base                                        94 k
  systemtap-sdt-devel                                             x86_64
                                    3.0-7.el7
                   base                                        69 k

Transaction Summary
===================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Install  3 Packages (+85 Dependent packages)

Total download size: 14 M
Installed size: 29 M
Is this ok [y/d/N]:

> They may change the names of the related packages so I ll ask to redhat
> team ASAP. Actually I'm testing it out so I have no hurry.
>
> I ll let you know guys
>
> mobile!
>
> 15 Ara 2016 ÖS 9:49 tarihinde "Vinicius Lehmann via samba" <
> samba at lists.samba.org> yazdı:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Execute* yum install epel-release* and after install packages missing.
>>
>> I installed samba 4 today on CentOS 7 and in officials reps don't have the
>> packages perl-Test-Base and others. Sorry for my english. I don't write
>> very well.

>>> :

>> python2-gnupg
>>>>

>>> but you need https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL as virtually everybody
>>> out there because otherwise the packages from the OP are not available
>>>
>>> some guys may call me a troll, that won't change the fact that witout
>> EPEL
>>> you are limited to what RHEL gives you and with EPEL you have no pint to
>>> ask your RHEL support contract about anything outside the distribution
>>>
>>> 1. No package perl-Parse-Yapp available.
>>> 2. No package perl-Test-Base available.