[Samba] Redhat Dependencies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Dec 15 18:26:57 UTC 2016

Am 15.12.2016 um 19:21 schrieb Dale Renton via samba:
> For CentOS 7 I install these packages before building Samba 4.5.1 from
> source
>
> # yum install chrony gcc perl python-devel gnutls-devel libacl-devel
> openldap-devel bind bind-utils krb5-workstation gpgme-devel python2-gnupg

but you need https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL as virtually everybody
out there because otherwise the packages from the OP are not available

some guys may call me a troll, that won't change the fact that witout
EPEL you are limited to what RHEL gives you and with EPEL you have no
pint to ask your RHEL support contract about anything outside the
distribution

1. No package perl-Parse-Yapp available.
2. No package perl-Test-Base available.
3. No package python-crypto available.