[Samba] Redhat Dependencies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 13 20:53:39 UTC 2016

Am 13.12.2016 um 22:37 schrieb Metin KoƧ via samba:
> I'm giving this error when i'm provisioning the new domain with redhat 7.
>
> By the way 3 of dependencies  doesn't exist
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Dependencies_Required_to_Build_Samba#
> Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_.2F_CentOS_.2F_Scientific_Linux
>
> 1. No package perl-Parse-Yapp available.
>
> 2. No package perl-Test-Base available.
>
> 3. No package python-crypto available.

dunno where "python-crypto" exists but "perl-Parse-Yapp" is in the
CentOS base-repos and "perl-Test-Base" in EPEL which is more or less
mandatory if you plan to do anything serious with your machine

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Name        : perl-Parse-Yapp
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 1.05