[Samba] SMBtorture Documentation

Jisha Joy Jisha.Joy at microfocus.com
Fri Dec 9 09:15:40 UTC 2016

Thank you Bob for the information! :)

regards
Jisha
 >>> Bob Campbell via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> 12/7/2016 2:37 AM >>>
Hi Jisha,

The best documentation about the test suite to my knowledge is:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Writing_Torture_Tests

This has a lot of information about how to run tests, including
different test options.

If you're interested in exactly what the tests do, two potentially
useful files are samba/source3/selftest/tests.py and
samba/source4/selftest/tests.py, which contain a lot of (all?) the names
of tests to run, and can help you to locate the source of the tests.

Thanks,
Bob