[Samba] Netlogon stoped working

"OLLIVIER Joël DGAC/CRNA-O" joel.ollivier at aviation-civile.gouv.fr
Tue Dec 6 16:30:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

I use Samba 4.4.7 on a Debian testing with bind9.9.5_DLZ.
I have a DC and a test-station windows7.
The execution of the login.bat was working fine and it stopped working suddently.

Here is my krb5.conf :
[libdefaults]
 default_realm = MYDOMAIN.XXX.XXX
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = true

Here is my smb.conf :
[global]
 netbios name = MAMACHINE
 realm = MONDOMAIN.XXX.XXX
 server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
 workgroup = MIB
 idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

 smb ports = 139
 #log level = 5 passdb:5 auth:10
 log level = 0
 log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
 template shell = /bin/bash
 ldap server require strong auth = no

 # Full audit
 vfs object = full_audit
 full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%m|%S
 full_audit:success = rmdir write pwrite connect disconnect fset_nt_acl rename
 full_audit:failure = connect
 full_audit:facility = local7
 full_audit:priority = notice

[netlogon]
 path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/mydomain.xxx.xxx/scripts/%G
 comment = Network Login Script
 writable = no
 browsable = no

[sysvol]
 path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
 read only = No

I have seached in the log files and made a lot of tests, Ii have no more idea. Can you rescue me ?

Thank you in advance

Joël