[Samba] You have not permission to view content of this location

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Sun Dec 4 11:18:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

Rowland is correct. If you start with a new domain, use Samba AD.
Windows 10 already requires workarounds with NT4 domains and I'm sure
with a future major update, it will stop working (that's my opinion). MS
officially discontinued the NT4 many years ago.

Am 04.12.2016 um 11:25 schrieb truename via samba:
> Could you refer me some online docs about AD domain?

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation

This is not only about Samba AD, but you don't seem to know our Wiki. ;-)

Regards,
Marc