[Samba] workaround needed for Security Principals, and SID's mapping bug.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 2 08:34:24 UTC 2016

Exact, and at this point, im at also.

Here, typing the username results in the windows event and errors out.
Did a lot of research and im 100% this is and missing mapping.
Typing does not works, i dont know if this is a windows thing or a samba thing. But i found several reports where in a windows 7+ with Server 2008 also errors if you type the username.

And thanks you for having a look..
you too Rowland.

Which version samba are you gues running atm?