[Samba] We need to change our AD domain

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Wed Aug 31 21:26:34 UTC 2016

I'm happy to leave things as they are. As I can see no advantage in
using LAM I won't be following it up. After all, it makes no sense to
have an AD environment without at least one Windows client, so to my
mind it makes sense to use the native AD tools, which have a far better
understanding of AD than a generic LDAP tool.

regards,
John