[Samba] Settings ACL question

Sam sr42354 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:12:09 UTC 2016

Ok so If I well understand the concept, ACL should be apply-able _on_
the object himself only from the parent object?

For instance :
if I want read attribute on a directory I have to set it on the parent
directory.
And if I want read attribute inside a directory, I can set it on the
directory.

Hope this instance is clear to understand...

Thanks for confirm me that. ;)

Samuel