[Samba] Samba4 Centos 7 - CPU 100%

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Aug 29 19:18:34 UTC 2016

im not at a computer ti look some things up but im thinking..

dbdir=/usr/local/samba.PDC/dbdirwhat is the size of this dir.

what is the size of the ad db dir on every server now.

i think, something in the old db import causes a resyncwhen you modify something in the db
so i suggest try monitoring, disk io and cpu, look for buzzy files.
if we know the files, we know the processes using it. if one all servers the same files are buzy.
then maybe you found an unknown bug.

the old db came from which  samba version, tell about the old setup, did you use a ldap backend for example?
maybe a post of your old config can be handy also.

greetz,

Louis

Op 29 aug. 2016 om 20:46 heeft Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> het volgende geschreven:

dbdir=/usr/local/samba.PDC/dbdir