[Samba] Samba4 Centos 7 - CPU 100%

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Aug 29 18:01:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:25:25 -0300
Maiquel Consalter <maiquelconsalter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let-me explain my environment. I have 3 DCI 105 (Principal) 106 and
> 101 (where i use for test). All DC its CPU for grow up for 100%. I
> just make the change in one DC, not all ok ?
>
> > How did you provision samba, what were the exact commands used ?
> samba-tool domain provision --realm=DOMAIN.BR --domain=DOMAIN
> --server-role=dc --adminpass=pwd

The only thing I can see that is possibly wrong, (depending on what you
call wrong), you didn't provision with '--use-rfc2307 --use-xattrs=yes'
The last one isn't really a problem as it will be set to 'auto' and
xattrs will be used if they can. Not using the first means that the
ypserver ldif won't have been added. As this is the only thing
possibly wrong, you could try reading this:

 https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_RFC2307_in_AD

Rowland