[Samba] Use case to test Clock skew on SAMBA4 (4.4.5)

Biswajit Banerjee biswajit_list at tetrain.com
Sun Aug 28 14:02:25 UTC 2016

Thanks Andrew and Marc . I really appreciate the quick response ,
efforts and view point .

We also tried to simulate "Access to Samba Member share access" the way
Marc Did , but we are able to access the share .

Let me see once again on this aspect ( Samba Member Share access ) once
again in next 24 hours and report the success or failure .

Thanks

Biswajit Banerjee